Friday, August 20, 2010

MeeechiganTwitter Buzz

There is a report via Mark May's Twitter page that Denard Robinson will be the starting QB for the Wolverines on September 4th vs. the UCONN Huskies.

It's not a big surprise, Robinson has, from all the things I've read, a great off season, and improved immensely. I hope that also means he has also improved his passing skills.

I've always said that I think Tate Forcier, based on his starting all 12 games in 2009, should be the starter, but I also want the best player to QB Michigan, and if that's Robinson, I'll be behind the decision.


Denard is the best pure athlete on the Michigan football team, and by far the fastest. If he gets command of the passing game, he could become the best QB in the Big Ten.

I still like it when both Forcier and Robinson are on the field together, and if they are capable of having Robinson both throw, and run the ball effectively, then add true freshman Devin Gardner into the mix, then I think the Wolverines will continue to become the Big ten's best offense.

No comments:

Post a Comment