Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Being a Michigan Man

Anyone who knows me will tell you that I'm a Michigan fan, and they will also tell you that I'm a Michigan fan...win or lose...I'm a Wolverine Fan!

Nowhere in "The Victors" does it say to only root for Michigan if they're winning!
For quite some time now the landscape of Michigan football has been changing, and for the most part, it's been good. 

However, the one area where I just think it's gotten out of hand is the viciousness toward the program by people who continue to berate players and coaches instead of supporting the Michigan football program.

Over at In Rod We Trust  there is a terrific article about the state of the program, and how as fans we should be supportive of the program, and the coaches. Check it out.

People who do this call themselves fans. I call them anything but.

Michigan Men stand by their team...The Team...The Team...The Team!
"We cheer and cheer again
For Michigan we cheer for Michigan..."



No comments:

Post a Comment