Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Michigan Football is #1

OK, I'll start by saying I'm really not a recruiting guy.

That said, when I get a tweet that the Wolverine football team is #1 in recruiting for the 2012 season, I will, of course, be very happy.

According to Max Preps, a site run by CBSSportsline.com, the Wolverines are #1 so far in the recruiting of football players for the 2012 college football season.

Michigan has 16 total recruits for 2012, led by Tony Richardson, the Wolverines highest rated recruit, at #33.

Richardson, a DB from Cass Tech High School in Detroit, is listed as a "Tom Lemming Top Player"

Again, I'm not a big recruit guy, I just want to know who wants to be a Michigan Football player, period.

I guess I got my answer...no, let's get ready for a run to the Big Ten Championship in 2011.

Go Blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment