Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Heading to Happy Valley

After the bye week, which, 'Bye" the way, I don't like, the Wolverines get to play another football game.

And, even though there's a game this week, I'll still have to wait until 8 PM...what in the world!
Yes. I'm still, and always will be, old school.

I want my Michigan games @ high noon every week, and even the 3:30 games seem like they take forever to get to my TV screen.

OK, as for the game...

Penn State is not very good, sort of like the Michigan defense...sorry guys, but it's true.

The Wolverines are going to win, simply put, because they have Denard Robinson.

Michigan gets to 6 wins, becomes Bowl eligible, and continues on a forward path to becoming a much better team.

Michigan 47, Penn State 27

See you after the game to talk about the great Meeeechigan victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment