Friday, July 22, 2011

My Mailbox

After a battle with the post office, my mail is once again being delivered.

Wednesday in my mailbox, sticking out prominently among the pile of old mail was my copy of The Wolverine Football Preview Magazine. 

I know there all all kinds of web sites and blogs out there to find info on the Wolverines, but nothing will ever replace opening up an actual magazine and reading about Michigan Football.

The Wolverine used to be the only way I could keep up with the football team on a weekly basis before I learned how to use a computer, and to this day it's still one of my favorite things to read.

If you get a chance to check it out, go ahead, it will be well worth it just to read about the Wolverines new coach, Brady Hoke, who's very serious about returning the Michigan program back where it belongs.
It's very hot here in Jacksonville, and across the country this summer, and the heat always gets me thinking about the fall weather coming up, and that gets me thinking about Michigan Football.

September 3rd will be here before we new it.

Go Blue!


No comments:

Post a Comment